Monday 26 October 2009

Not much interesting going on

Been a little while again! I have actually done a layout but unfortunately the weather is dreadful we have had the lights on since 3pm so I am not going to get a picture today.

Not much has happened in the last couple of weeks, so I have not taken many photos! However I do have this one of Christopher in his new cricket kit which he is very proud of. I had to sew about 10 inches up as the pants were so long! He is playing matches every Friday night, at the moment it is just the under 9's and Kieran will only start playing with the under 10's after Christmas. That will be it then until spring I think when they will go back to week night training and Saturday matches. Kieran of course is not happy that he has to wait till January to play again but was very happy when Joe asked him to fill in the other night as they were short of players that week and as Kieran has only just turned 9 he could get away with it.

Shame poor Christopher has been so sick the last few days with flu, I was starting to get really worried by last night when his temperature was still raging after 3 days and he was just so ill. He still had a temperature today but much more moderate and he has perked up a bit and started to eat a bit again. Now we just have to hope we don't all get it but that is doubtful, especially as I basically ended up sleeping with him for 2 nights (or not sleeping!) but fingers crossed as we do not want to be sick through another school holiday!

Oooh and some other big news is there is a cybercrop next month on 13th to the 15th! Yay, I just love cybercrops, a whole weekend of scrapping and Paul is always so good with looking after the kids so I can get on with it!

And just because I am not in the slightest bit obsessed here is a picture of my current desktop image ;-)

No comments: