Sunday 2 May 2010

Pencil Lines sketch 184 and other bits...

I am a very happy girl today because I was lucky enough to be the winner of the most awesome RAK given away on Life and times of a 12x12 addict. A Pencil Lines book and Cosmo Cricket Material Girl! Yummy!

Speaking of Pencil Lines I really enjoyed doing the Sketchy Thursdays challenge this week so decided I would like to do some more! I headed over to Pencil Lines (which I favourited ages ago but alas have just never had the time to do the challenges) to see their latest sketch. Immediately loved the sketch and the very talented design teams layouts made me very eager to go and try it myself so here is my layout.

We went to the theatre on Friday night for an awards evening for all the local talented kids ranging from Brass and Samba bands to choirs and choral speaking. There are some amazingly talented kids around, I was so impressed. Christopher got to take part doing their little show from the Talented Tinies so he got to dress like a clown again and got to ride there on a bus, he was so excited and so cute!


Just sharing a picture of what I have just eaten along with my cup of tea as it was just so delicious! It says it is a muffin but what it actually is is a vanilla cupcake with raspberry jam in the centre and then cream and raspberry jam on top. I have a serious weakness for cakes with jam and cream on, I often buy a large one from ASDA and finish the whole thing off to myself in 2 days!

This is the birthday card I made for one of the Ladies in my Twilight Addicts SG over on UKS that I forgot to put up. We do a little birthday club and take turns to send a birthday card from everyone to whoevers birthday it is, I got a totally gorgeous card for my birthday in March and then it was my turn to do the next one. I kept it quite simple and used a photo which I stuck down with re-positionable Herma so that the lady could use it for something else afterwards if she wanted.

I plan on spending a few hours sorting out my scrap room today and maybe once I have neatened it I will put some photos up!

5 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

FAbulous page!

KraftyKaren said...

Great Rak - well done.

Love the Twilight card - I hope I receive one as lovely as that from the group.

Stacey Young said...

Beautiful layout, well done:)

Samantha Hauzer said...

I love your layout, and that Twilight card is awesome!

Lisa said...

Fab pics and lovely card!

have you made the rice pudd yet? can you eat a whole one? lol

xx