Wednesday 11 August 2010

Holiday!

Just a quick post today because I leave this afternoon for our holiday to South Africa! 

I am very excited because we only go every second year so although I have seen my parents twice in the last year because they have come over here, it has been 2 years since I have seen my sisters!  I am not however looking forward to the flight!  Such a long flight with 2 young kids is a bit of a nightmare.

Anyway I will leave you with this...If you go over to Tracie's blog Life and Times of a 12x12 addict  she is having some fab giveaways :)

I am not sure if I will manage any blog posts while I am away or get to read any of the wonderful blogs I follow as my moms Internet can be a bit up and down but I will try and catch up as much as possible once I am back :).  Four weeks of no blog reading :o!!  I will miss browsing every ones blogs!

5 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Have a fab time Carin - catch up with you online in four weeks time!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Have a great vacay and good flight too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Samantha Hauzer said...

Hope you have a fabulous holiday Carin :)

LG said...

Enjoy your trip! Will surely miss you

Lisa said...

Hope you got away on time, Carin love and the flight was uneventful!

Have a wonderful holiday and gather many memories to photograph

loads of love and speak to you when you get back!

Missing you loads already

xxx