Monday 1 November 2010

Blog Candy Winner!

Well it is finally time to announce my blog candy winner!  I had lots of entries and did double entries for all the people who were all ready followers of my blog.  I decided to forgo the random org number generator this time and got my youngest DS to pick a winner out of a bowl......so here goes!



So the winner is Sarah !  Congratulations Sarah , please send me your address and I will get your prize off to you in the next few days :)

I also have a layout done by my youngest son who is 8 that I wanted to share because it is just so cute plus he did it and then asked me if I can put it up on my blog like I do with mine and who could resist that!


Isn't it brilliant! :)  One of his obsessions is Gogo's and that is a very small sampling of all the Gogo's that he has!  Both my kids scrapbook occasionally and for some reason neither of them really uses patterned paper, no idea where they get that from seeing as I am a patterned paperaholic! ;)

We went to Gullivers theme park for Halloween yesterday with my BIL and family.  The kids loved it of course and got all dressed up for the occasion.  We spent all day going on rides and then it ended with a show and a massive fireworks display which was just amazing.  This is the kids in all their gory glory!


I hope everyone else had a great Halloween if you take part in it!  Tfl!

9 comments:

jennyplace2 said...

Congrats to the winner and also please let your son know he did a awesome job of his layout!

Cindy Gay said...

Very neat arrangement of toys. Our kids always lined their collections up, especially matchbox cars.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS to Sarah!! I love love love love the lo he did!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!! He is AMAZING!! And LOVING the costumes! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

That layout is too cute.. my young son also scraps with me.. he is also 8 and loves it.. LOL.

They look so cute in their costumes ~!

Sarah said...

Whoop Whoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you so much!!! And with those gorgeous eyes - how can I resist such a fab prize!!! ;-) *doing a happy dance* x x x

KarenB said...

Your son's layout is fabulous!! Please pass on my compliments :) And the costumes look very cool!!

Alison said...

What a fun layout, Carin! Some of those elements are really well done. Loving the boy's costumes and their makeup too.

LG said...

Fun page! Loving all the doodling and fun colors

Sarah said...

oh my son will love the GoGo layout!

He is 8 years old also and has quite a collection :)

Love the outfits too

I have just found your blog from a link on a UKScrappers thread, and it looks great, have added to my Reader.