Thursday 27 January 2011

I am sure everyone is loving all the gorgeous reveals before CHA at the moment, I know I am!  I am so super excited about all the gorgeous new ranges Bo Bunny has introduced and can't wait to get my greedy little mitts on them! ;)  Here are some links in case you missed them!

Wow, I just love Timepiece, so classic and perfect for vintage layouts and more modern layouts!


I just love, love, love Ad Lib and can't wait to work with it, it is just so fun and has gorgeous colours!


Vicki B is beautiful and I think has quite a retro feel to it with some amazing colour combos!


Oh yes, this is just perfect for all the scrappers of little boys out there and it even works perfectly for older boys too as most of the papers have a super cute side with really adorable pictures and then a more subtle
patterened side so perfect for all ages!

I am soooo excited by the new Double Dot designs, especially the new ledger ones!


I have a easel card to share with you today done for this sketch by Romy Veul, a fellow Bo Bunny designer. 

 
Supplies used: Cambridge Victory, Cambridge Argyle,
Cambridge 12x12 chipboard
Cambridge Rub-ons
Cambridge Combo Sticker
Cambridge iCandy Brads
Newsprint Wrap
Coordinating Double Dot Olive Dot

I will be back tomorrow with some layouts I haven't been able to show until now :)

5 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Lovely card Carin - I've been looking at the peeks at the new ranges, they are really beautiful. I think Timepiece has been my fave so far.

Karen x

Crystal said...

Oh my Carin, STUNNING easel design!!! Gorgoeus!

LG said...

Hi sweetie! Thank you so much for all your lovely comments in my blog and for always supporting me. You are such a sweet friend. {{HUGS}}

so many gorgeous stuff! I wish I can have them all. Thanks for the links

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

girl... every time I visited Bo Bunny's booth.... I am SURE they had to wipe up the drool after me! LOL!! Everything looked amazing at CHA! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that card! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

scrappingmabel said...

Hi Carin
oh so many nice new papers don't think my purse can take the strain of wanting them all!!!
Love all your layouts and cards really enjoy reading what your up to Sandra x