Friday 25 February 2011

Blast Off Layout!

This is my first layout with the new Blast Off line, done for the Sew Dang Cute post on the Bo Bunny Blog which is one of my favourite posts every month because I love stitching on a layout, I think it just always gives it that something extra :)

Using the Blast off line was so much fun and what is so nice is that the papers are actually quite versatile, it may look at first glance like a range for younger children but the more subtle patterns on the backs of the papers are perfect for older kids and teens too! :)




Supplies used:
Blast off! Orbit; Blast off!; Blast Off! Galaxy; Blast Off! Stripe.
Blast Off! 6x6 paper pad
Blast Off! 12x12 Chipboard
Blast Off! Wrap
Blast Off! Monkeyin Around CS Stickers
Chipboard Alphabet (sorry can't remember who's)
Making Memories Simply stated Expressions Rub ons
EKSuccess Bubbles Edger punch
Embroidery floss

Sorry for the bad pic again I am so over this dreary weather, bring on Summer (all 3 weeks of it ;) ).   Does anyone have any tips for taking clearer photos on dark and dull days, remembering I don't have an SLR (well my camera does have a setting where you can change everything but I don't know how to use it! lol).  I was thinking of buying a daylight lamp, do any of you know if they would help?  Of course I could just move somewhere sunnier or maybe just take a course and learn how to use my camera, might be cheaper ;)

I normally love school holidays but the kids have been driving me a bit crazy this time so I am actually completely worn out and glad it is Friday and that they are coming to an end!  Of course I will change my mind again on Monday and wish it was holidays again! ;)  Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! :)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooooo AWESOME! I love love love the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that star!! Soooooooo cool! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Crystal said...

OMG this is such a FABULOUS layout and design!! I LOVE LOVE it!!!!! Gorgeous work and awesome details sweetie!!

KraftyKaren said...

Fabulous layout - I just love the two tone stitching of the star on the layout, hope you don't mind if I bookmark that idea and maybe use it myself in the future.

Karen x

D said...

What a gorgeous page girl! Love all the fun Bobunny embellishments. I wish I had tips for dreary days... My photos are not as good on days like that too.

Samantha Hauzer said...

Love, love LOVE this! So cute!! I have ordered this whole range and I can't wait to get it, especially after seeing your cute layout :)

LG said...

Cool design!!!! Love the stitching!