Monday 19 December 2011

Snow and a Snowfall Layout!

Well although it has snowed a few times in the last week none of it has settled but we had our first thickish snow on Friday night and then again on Saturday night much to the childrens delight!  I on the other hand wasn't quite so delighted as although Kieran broke up on Friday, Christopher still has a few days of school left and I hate driving in the snow!!!  Luckily it rained on Sunday and melted the snow enough to make the roads driveable :)

Of course the kids (ok and the adults) had lots of fun in the snow while it was there!  So this is a very photo heavy post! First Kieran throwing snowballs in the backyard!

This is Christopher with his Snowbean which is an 'Epic Snowbean' that you plant when it snows and then it gives you snow in July!
And he even built a fort for the snowbean....

Then of course we had to go sledding!


Then the kids used thier father as a cart horse before pummeling us both with snowballs!



Christopher also made some snow angels :)


And I even let Paul take a photo of me with the kids!


So after all that snow I have a quick and easy snowy layout using the beautiful Snowfall range!



Supplies Used : 
Patterned Paper : Snowfall Wintertime, Snowfall Cut-outs/Snowfall ; Enchanted Rose, Enchanted Fairytales/Enchanted
Cardstock : Aquamarine Co-ordinating Double Dot
Stickers : Snowfall Combo Stickers
Trinkets : Snowfall Trinkets
Jewels : Snowfall Jewels ; Enchanted Jewels
Ribbon : 5/8" Aquamarine Double Dot Ribbon

Well it is less than a week till Christmas and I am sooo disorganised, I haven't even started wrapping presents, although I have pretty much bought everthing and the food is organised.  We have at least put the tree up although that is the only decorations up really except for the Christmas beanies that the kids love so much :) 

Although I have a couple of other things to upload, just incase I don't make it back on before Christmas as often happens these days, I hope everyone that celebrates it has a wonderful, happy Christmas with all your loved ones! :)

8 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Fab layout Carin but getting the heebie jeebies just at the thought of snow - I hope you keep it all up north this year LOL!!

Karen x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee all the photos!! I wish we had snow!! And love love love the lo!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the design and AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):)

lisa said...

Blimey, I can't believe your snow. We haven't had any. Beautiful layout.
Have a lovely Christmas x

My not so simple life said...

beautiful layout and love all the photos. Such a cute story about the snowbean!

Kim Sonksen said...

I am so jealous of the snow!
LOVE that layout - I adore the unique size of the photographs and how you incorporated them into the overall graphic design of the page - just stunning!

Cindy Gay said...

Merry Christmas Carin! Your layout is lovely and your boys are quite handsome! Our youngest son is a "Christoper"-he is 18. I always loved to take them sledding near our home. Happy New Year too!

Controlling My Chaos said...

I love your layout! The papers are gorgeous.

Ella Swan said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Carin! Love all the snow photos and the design on your layout is great!!