Sunday 1 January 2012

Scrapology and Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!  Ours was wonderful and we had the biggest family gathering for Christmas we have had for years. :)

I was really happy to be asked to be a guest designer for the Scrapology challenge blog this month where my lovely friend Alison is on the design team.  This was the layout by Stacey Hansen that we had to scraplift.


And this is my take on it, I used Basic Grey Picadilly




 I totally love these corner stamps from the Bo Bunny Gabrielle collection!!



You can see the design teams wonderful layouts on the Scrapology blog here as well as the details for the challenge, they have a fantastic prize up for grabs!  Anyway that is it for today, Happy New Year to everyone, wishing you all a fantastic, happy year ahead! :)

10 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Happy New Year to you and yours.
So glad to see that one thing remains the same in 2012 - your layouts are still gorgeous!
Love the use of those swirl stamps and the rays of sunshine

KraftyKaren said...

Great double layout Carin - great to see you on Scrapology.

Karen x

Cindy Gay said...

Your 2 page layouts are great. Love the photo corner! Happy New Year!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Carin!! I love love love the photos, the colors and loving that SUN! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

My not so simple life said...

Happy new year love. :) Great layout, love all the details.

Lou said...

Happy New Year Carin. Gorgeous layout love it!

Ella Swan said...

Happy New Year Carin! That is one awesome layout & I agree those stamps are lush!!

Crystal said...

WOW this is one fabulous layout girl, those stamps are fabulous!!!!!! Happy Happy New Year sweetie!

Alison said...

So pleased you were able to fit Scrapology in! I love your layout Carin - so bright, happy and springlike. The stitching and pearl detail is superb and it's brilliant you're in there too! Thanks for taking part and hope 2012 is fantastic for you and yours. xxx

Anita said...

Hi Carin, I just love your gorgeous layout. So many little fine details to look at and such a lovely set of photos. I am delighted that you joined us this month at Scrapology, thank you so much.
Warmest wishes
Anita..xx