Wednesday 9 May 2012

Camp-A-Lot!

I hope all my UK friends had a lovely long weekend!  I currently have my little sister visiting for a few weeks from South Africa and we have been having lots of fun catching up with each other again after a year and a half apart!  But that does mean not much time for scrapping and blog hopping!  I do however have a layout to share today using Bo Bunny's new Camp-A-Lot range!  At the moment Bo Bunny is having a little designer showcase every Wednesday with one of our layouts and today is my day.  So as my box of yumminess arrived last week I was able to use one of the new ranges!!

These papers were perfect for these photos of my boys climbing trees in the local country park :)  I had lots of fun cutting up the paper to make my branch and to give the logs some dimension.




Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper : Fireflies, Dot, Firewood, Leaves, Squares, In The Woods/Camp-A-Lot
Chipboard : Camp-A-Lot
Stickers : Camp-A-Lot Combo Stickers
Trinkets : Camp-A-Lot 

There are a few more photos on the Bo Bunny Blog.

7 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Simply gorgeous Carin - love all the 3d elements, those papers look perfect for chopping up x

Lou said...

beautiful page - have fun with your sister x

Cindy Gay said...

I love the leaves and log borders. You're right, they're perfect for these photos! Enjoy your visit with your sister. That's a good Mother's Day present for you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Saw this on BB this AM and I was WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW'ed!!! This is amazing Carin!I loveeeeeeeeeeee the leaves and the logs!!!

Kim Sonksen said...

How fab are those papers?And I SO SO Love what you did with them.
The weather at the moment leads itself to scrap more autumn themed, no?

Julia said...

That branch is so cool! A gorgeous page Karin

Ella Swan said...

Excellent work Carin! I just love that chevron background and the log paper at the bottom and I can see how you have fussy cut and lifted up the occasional log end. Wonderful. Looks great!