Monday 24 February 2014

New Venture

I had decided to take a short break from blogging and most scrapbooking for a while but I hadn't intended for it to be quite for quite sooooo long lol!  I have been busy though, learning photoshop and and creating digital scrapbooking kits!

My Mom has been doing digital scrapbooking and on the design team for a scrapbooking shop for a while now and she decided that she wanted to start designing kits and asked if I would like to go into it with her. So we are now working together under the design name of Yours & Mine and our kits are being sold at Digidesignresort.  We have also started up a blog called Yours & Mine Design Studio which can be found here.  I have just put my first kit called Serenity up in the shop, there is a preview below but for some more previews and a little freebie to go with the kit head over to the Yours & mine blog.


9 comments:

Lou said...

Good luck with your new venture Carin, sounds like fun and your digi kit looks good, i'll pop across to check out your new blog. I haven't a clue though where digi is concerned :( xx

Lou said...

Good luck with your new venture Carin, sounds like fun and your digi kit looks good, i'll pop across to check out your new blog. I haven't a clue though where digi is concerned :( xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HOW EXCITING for you both!!!! Off to see!!!!

lisa said...

Lovely to see you blogging again Carin. I'm glad you are well. Good luck with your new venture. Sounds exciting x

My not so simple life said...

Beautiful layout :) Sure your new venture will do great!

Lisa said...

Great work and definitely a lot of fun and hard work putting kits together too. Fabulous designs too
darling
Lisa
xx

Julia said...

You didn't mention this at MB! Only just catching up with blog reading. Sounds like an exciting adventure and you have created a beautiful kit. Good luck!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Wishing you all the best in your exciting new venture xx

Ella Swan said...

You are too clever! It looks beautiful!! I'd like to take some months off to learn PS - the only way it would happen as I would need them!!